Do you have what it takes to volunteer with Citizens Advice?
Citizens Advice Information Assistant/Digital Coach in Ryde Library
Ryde Isle of Wight
Citizens Advice Isle of Wight is looking for an information assistant/digital coach to assist in our outreach at Ryde library. We're looking for someone to:
- Greet clients and help provide information
- Help clients access online information
- Help clients navigate online forms
- Ensure clients are dealt with according to Citizens Advice procedures and systems.
This position is Friday morning and afternoon only.
Full training supplied at our Newport office. Any expenses incurred will be reimbursed.
References are required for this position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including telephone skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to access relevant signposting information including digital, electronic and written materials.
- Good IT skills, including Word, email and internet
- Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to encourage clients to do things for themselves wherever possible. Make sure they know they can come
back if they have problems.
- Ability to build the client's confidence and skills by providing access to appropriate services and online information